Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Every time I think of you

Well, it's been almost a week since I admitted to the world that I'm struggling, and the outpouring of support I've received has been amazing.  Your prayers, love, and words of encouragement are rejuvenating my spirit, and I can feel your prayers fighting the darkness that's trying to choke out my hope. In the past week, I've had some very low and hopeless days and hours, but I've also had some laughter and moments of positive emotion. I wish I could say that because of you, I'm all better, but that's just not what God has in mind, I guess.

So please, keep praying, and keep talking me through this. Pray that Cory can find the job that we know God has out there for him so that some of our stress can be alleviated, pray that he and the kids will feel God's love in the midst of all this, and pray that Holy Spirit can step in and allow me to be the mom and wife I need to be in spite of my inner turmoil. Pray that God will provide for our needs financially and give us strength to manage the resources he has given us in ways that will bring glory to Him.  And as you're praying, know that I'm praying, too, that you will know just how much each and every one of your prayers means to me.

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Philippians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment